Explore Teachers For Matric - Class 10, Mathematics
- 🏆 General Knowledge QuizJoin for a fun and learning experience
- Haroon TariqMuhammad Haroon Tariq (born Kohat, Pakistan) is a Pakistani student, notable for making seven world records by getting a total of 87 A grades. He has 30 A grades in GCE Advanced Level, 29 A grades in IGCSE and 28 A grades in GCE Ordinary Level.
- Sarfaraz KhanSarfaraz Khan has been teacher at Noon since more than 2 years
- Zunaira TahirZunaira Tahir has been teacher at Noon since more than 2 years
- Dr. M Asim RazzaqHi, I am Dr. M. Asim Razzaq, Lecturer, your Mathematics Teacher. Being a mathematics teacher, I teach my students mathematics in best and easy way so that one don't find difficulty in solving questions and problems on their own. I have more than 13 years of teaching mathematics experience from Matric, O level, inter, IB Math and graduation level. I passed my BS from PU, Lahore and further got my Ph.D. in Mathematics from CUI, Lahore.
- Sir Laraib PunjwaniSir Laraib Punjwani has been teacher at Noon since more than 9 months
- Abdul BasitAbdul Basit has been teacher at Noon since more than a year
- Amna SadiqMy name is Amna Sadiq. As far as my studies are concerned, my most recent degree is M. Phil Mathematics. I started my professional career as a teacher. I got hired by many renowned organisations. Initially I worked with RPS&C after that I've been hired by the IUB as a lecturer. Afterwards i worked with Sadiq Public School Bahawalpur and with the KIPS academy BWP. And then worked in the Government Sadiq Women College University of Bahawalpur.
- Ibrahim KhanMathematics Teacher
- Nasir AbbasiI m Nasir Abbasi govt subject Specialist economics teacher also having more than 15 years of teaching experience of mathematics and physics. I m also Masters trainer of teachers of PITE and CIDA
- Naima AshrafNaima Ashraf has been teacher at Noon since more than a year
- Areeba MushtaqAreeba Mushtaq has been teacher at Noon since more than 2 years