Explore Teachers For Matric - Class 10, Physics
- 🏆 General Knowledge QuizJoin for a fun and learning experience
- Saad Salman SulehriAcademic Head (Noon - The Social Learning Platform) Ex-HoD Physics Deptt (APSACS DHAI-II), Ex-Founder & Principal (VAST), Educational Advisor (Bait-un-Noor Trust School), Teaching Experience: 14 years MS, BE (Mechatronics Engineering/Robotics/AI - NUST) I am a Motivator, Students' Counselor and Career Advisor. I believe in an interactive and fun-filled class.
- Sabeen TahirI'm a Physics teacher of matric and intermediate classes with an experience of 6+ years in different schools and colleges of Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Lahore. I'm M. Phil in Physics from Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad.
- Rubab AmjadPhD Scholar, Subject Specialist Physics, 8 years teaching experience with matric, FSc and O levels. Former lecturer Postgraduate college PAF.
- Alina ZehraI have done MPhill from NED university. Teaching as a visiting lecturer in NEDUET Taking virtual tuitions from 3 years for the students in Pakistan and outside of the country. Expert in teaching science subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Providing my professional support to the students of all board( sindh/federal/kpk/punjab) and O-level students of all boards(IGCSE, GCSE,EDEXEL,CBSE). Having healthy experience to teach 9-12 standard
- Waqas QamarI have done MSc in Physics from Karachi University and now I am doing MPhil from Karachi University.
- Nausher AlamAn educational disruptor based in Lahore, Nausher Alam has been expanding internationally of late, with contributions in Physics as well as the roaring successes of his students.
- Samra KiranSamra Kiran has been teacher at Noon since more than 2 years
- Muhammad Sulman AfzalI will teach physics of 9th and 10th grade on the Noon academy platform. My teaching experience is of 3 years on Ilm ki Dunya and Edkasa where I teach hundreds of thousand students and get positive feedback. My responsibilities on the Noon academy platform is to clear every concept of physics with highly engaging daily life examples and help students in the better understanding of the subject. During the class, past papers will be discussed that will be very helpful for students in their exam preparation. The live class session will provide the opportunity for the students to ask the study-related questions and get a response at the same time. Join the session to be pro in physics.
- Muneeba ParvezMuneeba Parvez has been teacher at Noon since more than a year
- Sameer Sher KhanI love my students !!!
- Class 11 TeacherClass 11 Teacher has been teacher at Noon since more than 2 years