Explore Teachers For Matric - Class 9, Mathematics
- 🏆 General Knowledge QuizJoin for a fun and learning experience
- Haroon TariqMuhammad Haroon Tariq (born Kohat, Pakistan) is a Pakistani student, notable for making seven world records by getting a total of 87 A grades. He has 30 A grades in GCE Advanced Level, 29 A grades in IGCSE and 28 A grades in GCE Ordinary Level.
- Zunaira TahirZunaira Tahir has been teacher at Noon since more than 2 years
- Dr. M Asim RazzaqHi, I am Dr. M. Asim Razzaq, Lecturer, your Mathematics Teacher. Being a mathematics teacher, I teach my students mathematics in best and easy way so that one don't find difficulty in solving questions and problems on their own. I have more than 13 years of teaching mathematics experience from Matric, O level, inter, IB Math and graduation level. I passed my BS from PU, Lahore and further got my Ph.D. in Mathematics from CUI, Lahore.
- Alina ZehraI have done MPhill from NED university. Teaching as a visiting lecturer in NEDUET Taking virtual tuitions from 3 years for the students in Pakistan and outside of the country. Expert in teaching science subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Providing my professional support to the students of all board( sindh/federal/kpk/punjab) and O-level students of all boards(IGCSE, GCSE,EDEXEL,CBSE). Having healthy experience to teach 9-12 standard
- Safa ImranI am currently in the final year of my bachelor's of mathematics from Virtual University of Pakistan. I had been giving mathematics and science tuitions to both national and international students. Mathematics energizes me and teaching is my passion.
- Amna SadiqMy name is Amna Sadiq. As far as my studies are concerned, my most recent degree is M. Phil Mathematics. I started my professional career as a teacher. I got hired by many renowned organisations. Initially I worked with RPS&C after that I've been hired by the IUB as a lecturer. Afterwards i worked with Sadiq Public School Bahawalpur and with the KIPS academy BWP. And then worked in the Government Sadiq Women College University of Bahawalpur.
- Nasir AbbasiI m Nasir Abbasi govt subject Specialist economics teacher also having more than 15 years of teaching experience of mathematics and physics. I m also Masters trainer of teachers of PITE and CIDA
- Areeba MushtaqAreeba Mushtaq has been teacher at Noon since more than 2 years
- Misbah SadiaI did Mphil Mathematics From Punjab University Lahore and currently I am working as math lecturer in well reputed institute Divisional model College Faisalabad. I had also worked with Allied School. I have a command on PTB and Cambridge syllabus.
- Ahmed SayaTop Cambridge O'level and A'level Math and account teacher who also got awarded "Most dedicated teacher" globally by Cambridge.
- Mehwish JavedMehwish Javed has been teacher at Noon since more than a year