If you never purchased noon plus subscription before you might be anxious is it going to help you with your studies? Don’t worry, if you find that the subscription doesn’t serve your needs, you can cancel it within 7 days of your first purchase.” and you will be given full refund.
If you are existing users and you may cancel your Subscription through your account on the platform at any point of time. The cancellation will become effective immediately in other words, we will not renew your Subscription, but the existing Subscription will continue until the end of its billing period and there shall be no refund of the fee already paid for the same
- Noon lives by the ‘Students First’ ideology and believes in making a meaningful impact on the student’s lives. On the same lines we follow a ‘no-question-asked-refund’ policy. You can claim a refund within 7 days of the purchase and you will be given a full refund. The refund will be processed within 30 days of the refund request.
- Similarly, a subscribed student can cancel the subscription at any point of time during the course. The subscription will be canceled at the time of the request, however, no refund will be allowed for the remaining days of the month for which the subscription will be due.
- Upon cancellation it takes X business days for refunds to be processed
Noon heavily invests in promotion of teachers & courses and runs paid campaigns to acquire students. Refund requests from buyers impacts Noon ’s brand negatively much more over causing financial dearness.
Buyers of our courses will be eligible for a ‘no-question-asked-refund’ policy, provided the refund request is made to firstname.lastname@example.org within:
7 days from purchase for courses with duration over 1 month
2 days from purchase for courses with duration less than 1 month
For eligible refund requests:
- Up to 5% of total students (registered before 1st class of the course), both the teacher and Noon will forego their respective revenue shares
- More than 5% of total students (registered before 1st class of the course), the entire fee will be deducted from the teacher’s revenue share. Noon will retain their portion of revenue share in such cases
- Exceptions will be made though if refunds requests are initiated by ‘fraudulent intentions’, tech issues or reasons outside the control of the respective teacher