Explore Teachers For Pakistan Studies
- Mina BilalMy name is Mina Bilal. I have 8+ years of teaching experience in teaching Pakistan studies. Currently, teaching in Practical Schooling System and previously taught in Wahaj Hussain’s Schooling System.
- Junaid AkhtarI DID MY M.Sc. FROM KARACHI UNIVERSITY AND STARTED TEACHING IN THE CITY SCHOOL . I DID ALL MY TRAINING FROM CAMBRIDGE ( UK ) & THE USA (MIAMI FLORIDA). I AM THE ONLY CAMBRIDGE TRAINED TEACHER WITH MAXIMUM As AND A*s SO FAR THAN ANY OTHER TEACHER DUE TO MY 20 YEARS TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- Muhammad Haziq PatelI have been teaching since 2007. I was taught various subjects, but my core competency has always been English.
- Fahad YasirM.A Urdu, Isl.Studies, Education,5 years of teaching experience as Lecturer. affiliated with Jauhar Degree College, The Smart College, Ideal degree Col, Everest Coaching Centre, IBA Grads. You will learn Urdu, Islamiat, P.st Edu All levels, Boards
- Musharraf MehmoodI am Senior Professor at Punjab College Lahore having more then 22 years teaching experience in various renowned Educational Institutions. I did master in 5 Subjects including Urdu, Iqbaliyat, History, Pak. Studies and Law. I am also PH.D. Scholar .
- Usman HameedUsman Hameed has been teacher at Noon since more than a year
- Muhammad AliMuhammad Ali has been teacher at Noon since more than 11 months
- Noreen AkhtarNoreen Akhtar has been teacher at Noon since more than 2 years
- Muneeb Mushtaq Malik17 years of extensive experience and Skills in Teaching while using different methods and State of the Art Techniques and medium (verbal, non verbal, Presentations, online etc) to fulfills the utmost requirement and satisfaction of the Students. Experience of effectively Teaching Pakistan Study and Computer Science at one of the prestigious Educational Institute in the Country.
- Shehzeen FatimaI teach – I learn – I respect. ✨ An Engineer, teaching Biology? 😎 Surprising? 😱 Learn the toughest topics in the easiest ways with me.🤓 Happy Learning 😊
- Hadia MunafHELLO STUDENTS! I am your new teacher for this session .lets discuss history ,moments and current affairs together. You will able to understand pak -studies with learning acrtivities.
- Areesha Sharoz AliHi! I am Miss Aressha Sharoz Ali (Teacher) at Noon Academy Subject: Pakistan Studies I know English, Urdu and Sindhi Languages I have completed my B.COM and pursing my Masters I have 7 years of school teaching experience 9 years of tuition teaching experience, 1 year of experience as a vice principal and coordinator in school I am Mehndi Expert I am a career counsellor