Explore Teachers For Physics
- Haroon TariqMuhammad Haroon Tariq (born Kohat, Pakistan) is a Pakistani student, notable for making seven world records by getting a total of 87 A grades. He has 30 A grades in GCE Advanced Level, 29 A grades in IGCSE and 28 A grades in GCE Ordinary Level.
- 🏆 General Knowledge QuizJoin for a fun and learning experience
- Saad Salman SulehriAcademic Head (Noon - The Social Learning Platform) Ex-HoD Physics Deptt (APSACS DHAI-II), Ex-Founder & Principal (VAST), Educational Advisor (Bait-un-Noor Trust School), Teaching Experience: 14 years MS, BE (Mechatronics Engineering/Robotics/AI - NUST) I am a Motivator, Students' Counselor and Career Advisor. I believe in an interactive and fun-filled class.
- Bushra TabassumI have done MPhil in Physics .I have been teaching Physics for last 8 years at different levels grade 9-12,ECAT,NMDCAT ,ETEA for Punjab &KPK boards .By this platform will try to give my best INSHALLAH.
- Faisal AzizI did my M Sc in Physics from University of Karachi. I attended 2 online courses from Indian Institute of Technology under the supervision of famous Indian IIT professor H C VERMA. I have an experience of teaching physics of Sindh Board. I have an interest in COSMOLOGY, like study of BLACK HOLES, how the universe began and what's the fate of the Universe.
- Mohammad Kazim ShahzadI am confident, enthusiastic and hard working physics teacher. I teach physics in very interesting way in different science disciplines. If any student feel confusions about physics concepts or afraid of physics numericals , he should join my class.
- Muhammad SaadI will prepare you for ECAT and MDCAT.. Thanks.
- Muhammad AliMuhammad Ali has been teacher at Noon since more than 7 months
- Fahad Ahmed FarooquiFahad Ahmed Farooqui has been teacher at Noon since more than a month
- Sabeen TahirI'm a Physics teacher of matric and intermediate classes with an experience of 6+ years in different schools and colleges of Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Lahore. I'm M. Phil in Physics from Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad.
- Rubab AmjadPhD Scholar, Subject Specialist Physics, 8 years teaching experience with matric, FSc and O levels. Former lecturer Postgraduate college PAF.
- Alina ZehraI have done MPhill from NED university. Teaching as a visiting lecturer in NEDUET Taking virtual tuitions from 3 years for the students in Pakistan and outside of the country. Expert in teaching science subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Providing my professional support to the students of all board( sindh/federal/kpk/punjab) and O-level students of all boards(IGCSE, GCSE,EDEXEL,CBSE). Having healthy experience to teach 9-12 standard